Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Photography Assignment #8....by (Angela) Jean

Where has the time gone? It's been almost 3 weeks since I posted? Shame on me!

And here we are, the final assignment of this semester's photography course. I completed this one almost 2 weeks ago because we were going to be on vacation the week it was due (vacation post to come shortly). It was right up my alley since my portraits are my favourite things to shoot. Here is the exact assignment:

Available Light Portraits
Create 6 semi-formal portraits using only the light that exists in your location (indoors), no supplementary light sources or flash allowed. Process the files yourself with either Photoshop, Lightroom or your camera software.
 
And here are my shots.

Ian
Madeleine

Samantha
Samuel
Mimi
Mr. Finch
Oh, and are you interested in hearing my instructor's feedback from the previous assignments? I have received some for my previous 2 assignments, but I wasn't sure if anyone wanted to know what he said. He gives amazingly detailed feedback and I'd be happy to share it because I am a firm believer that we all learn when we share.

2 comments:

  1. I love your assignment posts and would love to see your instructor's feedback!
    - Auntie Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your images evoke some strong emotions Ange - the one of Mimi is wonderful. You captured each of them!

    ReplyDelete