Monday, May 30, 2011

What my Planters Say About Me...by (Angela) Jean

Last year I had beautiful Martha Washington geraniums in my patio planters. This year I am trying something completely different and I'm using my planters as an extension of my veggie garden.
What does that say about me?
I'm always game to shake things up.

Patio planter #1-Fagiolo Rampicante. Haricots Verts. Climbing Legumes.
What does that say about me?
I'm always striving to reach new heights? More likely that I'm full of beans.

Patio Planter #2-Sweet peas
What does that say about me?
I aim to peas?

Patio Planter #3-Cayenne Pepper, Ciliegia Piccante, Thyme, Lemon Thyme, Rosemary
What does that say about me?
I'm a girl who enjoys cultivating a little spice in her life? Either that, or I've got too much thyme on my hands.

Patio Planter #4-Two varieties of Barese cucumber seeds which have yet to germinate.
What does that say about me?
I can see the potential others may overlook? Either that or I'm setting myself up for disappointment.

Let's Review.
What does this post say about me?
I'm a big nerd. But hey, if you've been reading the blog you already knew that.

2 comments:

  1. So where, oh where, have you planted all your flowers this year? In the front yard?

    You always bring a little spice to life ;) Cute little commentaries about self-reflection!

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Update on flowers to come, Suzanne. Surely you didn't think I could last a whole summer without some colour, did you?

    A

    ReplyDelete