Friday, March 11, 2011

If At First You Don't Succeed... by Barbara (Ruth)

Ever since the end of January I have been trying to get back into my fitness and healthy eating routine. I started yoga again, with some regularity, and most of my days at work have been healthy in diet. But there's always something - too tired, too sick, too busy, too cold, too grumpy.

I have a new goal now - Vegas with the girls in mid-May. Vegas includes relaxing pool side and several shopping expeditions, and I have no intention of spending hard earned money on clothes that are a size larger than they should be!

The goal after that is my nephew's university graduation in June - those pictures will be long-lasting! And then after that it's cottage time, and after that it's a fall vacation with another bestie. So, now's the time to carpe the diem! :)

They say you should post a picture of the look you want to achieve. This is a few years ago... I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment