Sunday, March 06, 2011

Who am I and why am I here?.....by (Angela) Jean


Well, I guess this is it. My very first blog post on my very own blog. Bear with me while I take a moment to look around the place, you know, take it all in....ok. I'm ready.
I have wanted to blog for a long time. In fact, starting a blog has been on my yearly 'to do' list since 2007. I think that qualifies as a long time. I'm looking for a place to flex my writing muscle, a place to share my thoughts, my photos, my projects and my plans.
A bit about me: I'm the mother of 2 little kids, a wife, a sister, a daughter. I'm a musician and a civil servant. I'm a baker, a quilter, a gardener and a photographer. I like to eat and sing and dance...not always at the same time. I'm a list-maker, a planner, a compulsive organizer. I'm a dreamer--never short on ideas or inspiration. I'm passionate, emotional, devoted, loyal and protective.  I have a big crazy extended family that I look forward to introducing to you in time.
I'm excited and honoured to share this space with my good friend and kindred spirit, Ruth.

No comments:

Post a Comment